Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thrift Store Couture


Nothing makes me happier than great finds at a low prices. These days I am trying to save up money for various things and I don't really feel the need to buy accessories that are very expensive. I sometimes tire of things quickly and then want new, it is the same old cycle. I love to shop but before I know it all my extra money is gone!
Instead of going to the malls I go to the local thrift stores. I have found good books or scarves very cheap! I found a vintage jean jacket for $5. You can't beat that! I recently found on the Internet Italian purses and shoes for about $5 each! Condition was great! I rather buy things from local people selling there stuff and put money in there pocket. If I can get a great vintage find for less than 1/2 the price, save my money and help someone else I am all for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment