Monday, February 29, 2016

Soul Mates

I've never been one to fully rely on one person.  When I mean rely, I mean emotionally, artistically, educationally etc.  I mean there are so many people who you can click with over different things. There are so many people who can bring different things out of you and push you to greatness.  You do not need your spouse to be all things.

Every time I hear someone say something about their "soul mate" I would think........maybe there is something wrong with me, I don't have that one and only person to do all things with.  My best friend will only do things if her boyfriend is with her.  That is so not me.  Hopefully after the newness wears off she will come back to reality a bit.  I've been married for well over 20 years and  I have friends that I like to do certain things with as well as my spouse.  No one can be all things to a person.   Branch out a little..........grow.  Life would be boring if you didn't.

I came across something on the Internet the other day and it made me so happy to know I am not the only one who things that you need only one person to do all things with:



So, know it is OK to have a variety of soul mates.........your normal!



No comments:

Post a Comment