Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Have A Secret?

Do you have something you like to get off your chest but can't bear to tell anyone else?

Well now you can read all about peoples thoughts.......anonymously of course. Post Secret. I love this blog! It is an art community, where people mail in their secrets, never revealed before, on homemade postcards.

Certain secrets are selected and posted on the blog and in books. There are some very creative postcards and very interesting secrets..........

Check it out.......

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

I love the Art that people create on their cards.....but I also love that people have the same issues, obstacles, and struggles that we all do. Of course I don't love that people go through this, but this is life....it happens to everyone. It is nice to know that we are not alone.

I reminds me to enjoy my journey and let love guide you.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment