Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Create Your Life

I have spent a lot of time searching for creative inspirations. I read books, blogs, talk to other DIY'ers to get a perspective on how others come up with ideas. I think learning to be creative, expressing yourself and not being afraid to make mistakes or say what you think are all equally important. I've changed, grown and learned so much during this. I did not realize how much at first.....one day I was like......hey I got this!

This is your life. Everyday is a new start. There are times when we feel like it is a constant uphill battle, but it is a journey. All of this you go through is a learning experience. Every hard time you may go through.....it is only a moment....a small period of your life that won't last forever.

If you don't like something, change it. We create life everyday, our own lives. The words we use, the actions we take, the people we surround ourselves with mold us everyday. What is it that you want to achieve? Create a manifest of your own self......we get one shot at this life.....make it the best Oscar deserving one you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment