Friday, December 18, 2009

A Crafty Book

I was surfing the net and came across this book called, How To Sew A Button and Other Nifty Things Your Grandmother Knew.



I immediately new that I had to have this book! The author, Erin Bried, is a senior staff writer at Self magazine. She is also a native of the Lehigh Valley area, my old stomping grounds! As soon as I came across this book on the "BITCH" blog I went to her website, http://www.howtosewabutton.com/ and just fell in love with it. I went to Barnes and nobles right after work and bought it!

If you are a DIY'er this book is for you. If you are a new and upcoming DIY'er it is definitely for you!

Here are some of the fun things in this book. What to do with that bacon grease, learn how to budget, how to fold a fitted sheet (YES!), make your own cleaners and on and on of goodies!

I am going to start reading it this weekend.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment