Monday, December 28, 2009

A Time For Reflection....

Like most people this time of the year marks a transitory period in peoples lives. Looking back at the past year and planning for the next couple years, I've been looking at a lot of things that were painful to go through, but I reflect on them now and see everything with a new life.

People come in and out of your life and it's absolutely amazing the timing. As you grow and evolve your energies change and some people don't fit anymore. When they are gone it leaves room for new people who do fit. I also look at the people that no matter how much you change or how much they change for some reason they still fit. Some people may come from the past and seem to work better now than ever.

I also look back on how I was searching for a purpose and I finally found something that gives me drive and ambition once again. For a while there I did not think I was going to find anything that interested me. Some people who do not even know, have have taught me new things.

I am thankful for coming across the things that have inspired me and people who gave me insight.

For my new years resolution I am going to fully dive into my creative talents. I am going to create more, live in passion and stop being afraid to call myself an artist!

Welcome 2010!

What are some of your New Year's resolutions?

I hope everyone has an amazing year!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment