Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Designs Designs Designs!!


I have been busy! Have neglected this blog. I created some jewlery. A few of my friends are intereseted in my wire bracelets and my ring! Sooo excited! I have been thrifting. I found the CUTEST vintage purses! I am so thrift obsessed I tell ya! I really need to get my Etsy shop up and running.... I have been trying to get that inventory and my bead inventory up. Busy, but fun busy!!

I am starting on the newsletter this month for the bead society. I am very excited about creating this! This has also re-opened my interest in web design. Isn't it funny how certain things pull you back in?

My friend sent me a box of CAO cigars! These are the cigars that were only smoked on the Soprano show. She works for the place that makes it. They are very good cigars. If you are a cigar smoker, try these. If your a Soprano fan and a cigar smoker....bonus!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment