Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dabbling

I am excited for this weekend! My son and husband are going away to a wrestling match. I normally go but this Saturday I have a crafting/painting thing to check out. I want to learn how to paint. I really do not know anybody there, but I hope to make new friends and learn great things. One good thing I can say is that I have no problem going anywhere to check anything out by myself. Neither should you.......

I figured when I get back I can clean and organize the house. I like having a day or so to myself. It is nice. On Sunday I plan on making more jewelry and posting things on Etsy and Ebay and work on the newsletter for the bead society. I have some ceramics that I will not finish....they are in the bisque stage. These pieces were given to me. I wanted to learn how to do ceramics, but I have sooooo many things I want to learn right now that I am putting that to the way side.......for now. These ceramic pieces I have are unfinished Christmas things. I won't do anything with them. I know someone out there will appreciate starter pieces.

I am planning on taking a silversmith class in March!! I am so excited!! I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!

I bought vintage skeleton keys. I am going to make something cool with them. I will post pictures of whatever I come up with.

I saw the following quotes this morning that inspired me and got me going a little bit. These are why I posted this morning :

"I got a dream and that dream is big, cant stop, wont stop til that dream is mine...perserverance"

"You will never know unless you try"

"How the hell could you stop me why in the world would you try i go hard forever, that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was builtSee the look in my eyes you take all of this from me, And I'm still gon' survive"

I know the kid who posted this. He is such a nice kid. He is in his late 20's and he had some stuff to overcome. We all do. The diffence is when he fell, he got back up.

I come across things a lot that inspire me...inspire me to learn and try new things. I hope the things I share do that to you as well! :)


XOXO!
Ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment