Friday, February 26, 2010

Slate Bathroom

I love slate! We used it in our kitchen as a back splash. It really looks nice against our granite counter tops.

We re-did are 70's style bathroom years ago when we bought the house. We, well my husband, gutted it and re-did the entire thing. We built.......I mean he, built a stand up shower, tiled the floor and walls etc. We loved it. Now many years later we want to redo it again. In slate. He just sent me a picture of an idea.



We have a walk in shower, not like above, this is very elaborate. But we can do the slate shower and floors. He saw this buffet on craigs lists that he thought would make a great vanity:




I love this idea! He could put the bowl sink on top, get rid of our medicine cabinet vanity thing...... put our towels and what-nots in the drawers....possibilities are endless!

I may take us a little while to collect, save $$$, and figure out what we really want to do, but the design process is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment