Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Designs

I got busy creating last night during American Idol. Loved Ellen!

I had this pendant and found some beads to go with it. I love it, very Gothic. I call it my Wicked necklace LOL. Colors are grays, blacks and purple. The black chipped beads are a smokey black. Goes great with the pendant. I was going to sell it, but I just can't part with it right now.





This bracelet I finished at 5:30am this morning. I woke up thinking, I have an extra smokey blue star I can add next to the toggle......so I did!





I LOVE LOVE vintage bags! I collect them. They are so versatile. You can wear it on a formal evening dinner or function or with a pair of jeans and heals for a night out with the girls!


I


Check out my shop on Etsy: www.ciaobelladesign.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment