Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Is Coming!


I just signed up for a silversmith class!! Super excited about that! I cannot wait. I will post things and pics on my progress.

On my way back from signing up, I stopped by a Garden Shop. I bought spinach, Brussels Sprouts, Lettuce, Parsley and Oregano for my herb/vegetable garden. I also bought a pink Geranium. I am redoing my yard and I am not putting flowers and plants in pots anymore, I am putting them in the ground. I want things to grow and come back year after year. I know geraniums do not, however they provide color all summer long so I will mix annuals and perennials. Perennials, from what I just learned at the garden shop, bloom a few weeks here then die off and re-bloom a few weeks later on.

There is a lot of work to be done still, but I am sooo excited! I am so ready for warm weather, the beach and a cold beer on a hot day! :)
OH, HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment